Why Play Last 2 Left?
New to Last 2 Left? Here’s some quick notes as to why you’ll want to play or
start your own, private game.
Benefits for a Player:
- Simple. Last 2 Left is a very simple game format to understand.
Just make 2 selections that you believe will be the final 2 contestants in
the given event. Lastly, select your overall champion as a tie breaker.
- Requires little time. Unlike fantasy, pick’em and suicide pools,
the Last 2 Left format requires very little time. With a maximum of 3
deadlines, it doesn’t become your second job.
- One Format. The Last 2 Left format is applied exactly the same to
very differing events. So, if you learn by playing an American Idol game,
jumping over to golf, football or the Apprentice is a snap.
- Public Learning. Each game offered has a public version where
anyone can join. This is a great place to learn.
- Free. No need to dig out the credit card.
Benefits for a Game Manager:
- Easy to Explain. Last 2 Left is a very simple game to explain and
all the details and rules are carefully provided to you and your players.
- Mass Appeal. With so many different types of events, it’s easy to
appeal to many types of people. Therefore, attracting people to join your
game is easy.
- It’s Never too late. Unlike many office pools, you don’t have to
start Last 2 Left before a season or event starts. In fact, staggered
deadlines during the season or event are encouraged.
- Simple to Run. This website will do most of the work for you,
from inviting players, scoring, declaring a winner, enforcing deadlines, to
email alerts for players about to miss deadlines, managing players contact
information and more.
- Secure. With SSL encryption, login and passwords, and a detailed
- All online. No software to buy or install.
- Free. Again, keep the credit card in your wallet.